What are you waiting for...get your tickets today!
The fun run will begin at 9:00 a.m. with waves of 600 people starting every 15 minutes. Be sure to register in the wave you want to run with your friends and family before it sells out!
Get a Free Sports Tee:
· Age 13 and Up, when you register online through January 24th $39.50 plus $3.16 fee = $42.66 (Includes Free Sports Tee Shirt)
· Kid's Ages 6 – 12, when you register online through January 24th $15.00 plus $1.82 fee = $16.82 (Includes Free Sports Tee Shirt)
Avoid waiting in line - Buy tickets online through Friday, January 31st:
· Age 13 and Up, Online, Saturday January 25th to Friday January 31, $39.50 plus $3.16 fee = $42.66
· Kid's Ages 6 – 12, Online, Saturday January 25th to Friday January 31, $15.00 plus $1.82 fee = $16.82
Please note: Registrations made after 1/24 do not include a free sports tee.
Oh, shoot, it's today?
Saturday, February 1, 2014 at the event, $45. (cash only, ATM will be present)
Please read this waiver carefully. It includes a release of liability and waiver of legal rights and deprives you of the ability to sue certain parties. Do not register unless you have read and understood this waiver in its entirety. You also understand and agree that events carry certain inherent dangers and risks which may or may not be readily foreseeable, including without limitation personal injury, property damage or death. Your and/or your child's or ward's ability to participate in the Event is subject to your agreement to the following terms:
1. When picking up your bib and race package, you will be required to complete and sign a liability release agreement (available for you to review now by clicking here), which will include the waivers and releases below, among others. A parent or legal guardian's signature will be required for participants under the age of 18.
2. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT IS POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS, AND THAT A REGISTERED PARTY SHOULD NOT PARTICIPATE UNLESS YOU ARE MEDICALLY ABLE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT EVENTS MAY BE HELD AT, OVER OR NEAR FACILITIES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC DURING THE EVENT AND UPON WHICH HAZARDS ARE TO BE EXPECTED. PARTICIPATION CARRIES WITH IT CERTAIN INHERENT RISKS THAT CANNOT BE ELIMINATED COMPLETELY RANGING FROM MINOR INJURIES TO CATASTROPHIC INJURIES INCLUDING DEATH. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT, YOU AND THE HEIRS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS OF YOU DO HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT BY YOU OR ANY REGISTERED PARTY. THE "RELEASED PARTIES" ARE ENTERCOM CALIFORNIA, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ALL SPONSORS AND OTHERS CONNECTED WITH THE EVENT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PLACER COUNTY FAIR ASSOCIATION).
3. ENTERCOM NORFOLK, LLC AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE EVENT OR YOUR REGISTRATION FOR THE EVENT (ONLINE OR OTHERWISE), EVEN IF ENTERCOM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR PARTICIPATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.